The first phase of Lake County Build a Generation’s Senior Master Plan work was to research and identify the needs of seniors in Lake County. As part of that research, 11 community connectors conducted more than 100 interviews with local seniors to learn about the barriers to health that exist in Lake County. Each community connector documented their research with photos.
- Second Circle Dinner and Transcultural Leadership Training to Build Community and Explore Implicit Bias
- Community Connectors Conduct Photovoice Project for Senior Master Plan Research
- Youth Master Plan Update May 2017
- Save the Date for Lake County Build a Generation’s Annual Celebration!
- GOL! Youth Researchers win Environmental Leadership Award